Sunday, June 12, 2011

CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine - Rebelle 63

This was purchased for a gorgeous blonde as a backup gift because someone was second guessing his original purchase.  However, once his mind was made up I became the lucky beneficiary of the unwanted.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Rebelle looks quite intimidating, bright, and loud in the tube.
 
but it applies quite sheer, and I wear more like a lip stain that lipstick... if you're not afraid of bright red, or you wear bright red, this sheerness may be disappointing, but if like me you're testing the waters of bright bold colors you might find this shade a nice stepping stone... 

below the same shade but with several layers on the very left, a couple in the middle, and just one swipe on the very right...
flash
daylight (overcast)

2 comments:

  1. I bought this color about two weeks ago and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's kind of disappointing.
    It's very pretty on your skin, and it's great that you'll actually get some use out of it, but I love strong, bright red lipstick. Makes me feel like Carmen Sandiego. LOL.

    ReplyDelete