Friday, June 10, 2011

Dior - 5 Couleurs Couture Colour Eyeshadow Palette in Rosy Nude #534

I seek comfort in pretty things ( and I needed some a bit over a week ago... Jay understands), and then I saw Lisa Eldridge's video "Soft and Pretty Everyday Summer Look", I knew that if I came upon it, it would become mine. Well I didn't just stumble upon it... I went looking for it...

Did I mention I love Dior packaging? :)... Sometimes looking at the navy compact straight on you notice the silver Dior label but not the underlying CD logo...
however a twist of the wrist, the right light (in this case sunshine) and there it is... love it...
gorgeous, shimmery, soft pink, champagne, brown, and peach tones...
daylight...
flash...
and now for some swatches... on my arm from left to right corresponds to the top left shade in the palette and as you work  your way across my arm move clockwise in the palette, finishing with the center pink shade at the end (clicking on photos should enlarge them for a better view)
daylight sunset...
daylight shade...
flash
now how to wear the five shades... you can do your own thing of course... but if you have no clue there is the awesome video by Lisa, or the instruction pamphlet included with the palette...
this is my first and only Dior eye palette... and oh my... I want more, I want more... shades are soft, buttery, and gorgeous... they blend so easily and apply effortlessly... worth the $60.00 CAD investment... although hard to admit that I spent that much...

No comments:

Post a Comment