Saturday, June 4, 2011

it's Christmas!!!

well it sure felt like it anyways :)... sometimes Jay's job has the greatest perks for moi... last week he came home with the best to date... pictured below from bottom: some random brown box that does not offer any clue as to what's inside, a Lancôme box, a small Giorgio Armani pouch, and a clear basket...
 in the Giorgio Armani pouch, a mini sample of Luminous Silk foundation and a mini foundation brush...
 inside the nondescript brown box... a smorgasbord of goodies...
 lots of Biotherm and Lancôme...
 Jay got himself some treats as well :)
 in the Lancôme box, a Lancôme case... I love the mini Eiffel Tower zipper tags...
 inside... sigh... by this point I was a bit delirious with happiness...
 I was speechless... I feel as if I have my own personal mini version of a Lancôme counter...
swatches and reviews will eventually come as I explore and use all my goodies...

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, that's A LOT of goodies! I feel properly jealous :)

    ReplyDelete