Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lancôme La Base Pro Primer

is pricey, $42.00 USD ($50.00 CAD neighbourhood)... but it is worth it, if you feel like splurge. I like the way it glides on, and then stays on. My foundation does go on easier after and does look better... I think

This was an impulse buy, just one of those things that ended up in my basket at Sephora, that I had no real reason for purchasing other than curiosity... I'm not sure I'll repurchase it (once again so many choices out there to try) and the price tag is kind of high. For that money I can try some other luxury brand I've been eyeing. Plus the bottle does seem a bit on the small side. Not even a full ounce of product... 0.8 fl oz to be exact. I need 1 pump of product for my whole face...

So like it... but because of the price tag and size don't love it...

1 comment:

  1. I'd been interested in try this too until I saw how small the bottle was and the price. Not that I'm opposed to spending that kind of $when it's worth it but I had a hard time going ahead with it on this *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete