Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lancôme Ô d'Azur

This was also part of the 'haul' (are you getting tired of hearing that word yet?) A gorgeous bottle of a limited edition Lancôme perfume called Ô d'Azur. Last time I was in Shoppers Drug Mart I checked the price and it retails for $54 CAD.

All I can say about it is that I really, really like it… summer in a bottle. So I went online and found a more sophisticated and informative description. From fragrantica.com:

"Od`Azur is a luminous, fresh floral-fruity fragrance composed of elegant, spicy aromas of pink pepper on a gentle base of warm, woody notes and musk.

Top notes of the new edition O d' Azur will refresh you with zests and pulp of Calabrian lemon and bergamot aromas. A heart is feminine and gentle, created of peony and Turkish rose petals, decorated with pink pepper, while a base includes a warm embrace of woody notes, ambrette seed and sensual musk."

and here is a total opposite take on this scent… lol.. ouch… seems I am confused and Ô d'Azur is perfume world equivalent to wearing your underwear as outerwear…hahahaha…  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment