Saturday, June 11, 2011

Laura Mercier Secret Concealer #1

I have dark circles / shadows under my eyes and felt I needed a concealer. Laura Mercier products don't disappoint so I picked a pot of their secret concealer.  The consistency of this stuff is lovely, rich, creamy, emollient, and moisturizing.  

I dab on with a small concealer brush, and then tap and blend in with my finger... set with powder. Five minutes after application this will set into one crease that I have under each of my eyes, but I just gently run my finger over it, and it disappears. I don't need to reapply or retouch for the rest of the day.

I don't apply so much as to completely make the dark disappear, I can't cake it on like that. But I do like they way it takes the edge of the darkness away, evens out my skin tone, and just looks natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment