Friday, June 17, 2011

Mario Badescu A.H.A Botanical Body Soap

I like testing out body washes, so it was natural that I give MB a try as well. A clear orange gel cleanser that smells absolutely lovely; a gentle slightly citrus refreshing scent.

Main components:
Papaya and Grapefruit Extracts - for sloughing away dead dull skin
Ginseng - supposedly rejuvenates
Oat protein - soothes sensitive and irritated areas

MB claims that this is great for anyone suffering from body acne or keratosis pilaris. Hmmmmm I don't know those are some high claims. I think for acne you need an actual topical or internal medicine, and for KP something with more exfoliation.

However I'm on my second bottle and already have a third as a backup. I love it. Love the way it smells, love the way it cleanses, love the way it doesn't dry out my skin... don't see myself trying anything new anytime soon... and at $14.00 USD for 16oz I like the price too...

No comments:

Post a Comment