Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer Spf 30

I purchased it after reading the MB description online, key points that sold me on it:
- it contains green tea which provides anti-aging protection
- lightweight and easily absorbed
- non-pore clogging, paraben-free
- aloe vera: hydrates, soothes
- St. John's Wort: helps in repairing of the skin tissue
- recommended for combination, sensitive, oily, or acne-prone skin
- protects skin against side effects of acne medications
- prevents acne scarring
My bottle looks a bit beat up. The print wears of quite easily.
 and from the very beginning I wasn't won over by this moisturizer. Unless I remember to shake the bottle each morning, it comes out split. Below you're looking at a little pool of oil and some moisturizer. It also felt a bit greasy and heavy on my skin. It did not absorb quickly, but just kind of sat there making me look all shiny and I felt sticky.
So I'm a fan of Mario Badescu products, but this one does not make the list. I'll use it up as a body moisturizer, but this no longer comes anywhere near my face.

2 comments:

  1. I have the sample of the Aloe Vera SPF 15 one and doesn't like that one much either. I do like their other products though. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... too bad one can't love them all :)

    ReplyDelete