Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ole Henriksen - Truth To Go™ Wipes

Sephora has a little set up as you approach the register or stand in line that suckers you in. It's akin to the little junk traps in a supermarket, except the ones at Sephora are harder to resist.

On one of my visits I picked up a packet of Ole Henriksen - Truth To Go™ Wipes. I use them when I get home from work before I hit the gym, to take off my face makeup but not my eye makeup... I just can't be bothered.

I really like these wipes. They smell great, like orange creamsicles, remove my day of face really well, clean as well as moisturize. All in all worth repurchasing...

Made without: parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, and triclosan.  Made with Vitamic C and micro algae that are supposed to help brighten, firm, and smooth the texure of the skin... well time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment