Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vichy - Sun Block Cream SPF 60

My favorite body sun block for the following reasons:
1. it does not smell like sunblock... it barely has any scent at all
2. it does not leave a white cast on your skin
3. it's not greasy... absorbs rather well actually
4. it's has an spf of 60!!!!!

I already have a backup... and this will be a recurring repurchase... 

From Vichy website:
"Capital Soleil SPF 60 Soft Sheer Sunscreen Lotion provides broad-spectrum UVA + UVB protection and fights skin-aging free radicals. It contains a unique combination of effective UV filters and powerful antioxidants (Vitamin E and White Grape Polyphenol) to help protect your skin at the cellular level* to keep it looking healthy and beautiful.

This non-greasy, lightweight formula for sensitive skin is safe for children, allergy-tested, fragrance-free and water-resistant. It is absorbed quickly and does not leave skin feeling sticky or greasy."


It's all true! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, I'm always looking for a good sunscreen :) Have you tried it on your face? Does it clog the pores?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I've never tried it on my face because I've been in love with Shiseido face sunblock for a while now :) http://lucysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.com/search/label/Shiseido, but my boyfriend has and he hasn't experienced any breakouts or clogging (however I must point out that he has perfect skin, nothing bothers it)

    ReplyDelete