Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Sugar Scrub

I had to purchase another body scrub because Sephora hadn't had Philosophy one in weeks... I used up my back up and needed something. An SA at Sephora suggested I try something from Bliss, she said "their scrubs are comparable". I chose Blood Orange + White Pepper...
 When you first peel off the protective lid, the smell of oranges is sooo delicious. I like the consistency of the scrub as well, nice and thick. Recommended for use on damp skin so that it lathers up, but I prefer to use it on dry, when I first step into the shower, then once I dry exfoliated I turn on the shower wet my hands and continue; rinse once done exfoliating. This leaves my skin divinely silky smooth... A worthy stand in for my Philosophy... The only reason I'll switch back is because Philosophy gives me more product for my buck... but I might repurchase Bliss on occasion... This was a great recommendation...

No comments:

Post a Comment