Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bobbi Brown Sand Tortoiseshell Eye Palette

So first post under the new name will be of course a limited edition item. Featured in the August issue of Fashion magazine Bobbi Brown's Tortoiseshell Eye Palette. There are two versions, for medium to dark skin tones a Bronze Tortoiseshell palette, and for lighter skin tones Sand Tortoiseshell palette. A palette full of gorgeous warm neutral shades specifically aimed at a bespectacled set of eyes.
I must add I didn't buy this for myself. I was in love with the idea and the mini article... this palette isn't available in Toronto for another couple of weeks. Or so I thought... J has a way of surprising me, and I was presented with the Sand palette (the right choice for me) on Friday... I don't know who he knows....
 Palette features eight shades on two separate tiers. On BB website it states that these shadows are meant to be layered there is no blending... I say one wears it the way one likes it :)
 Top tier, from left to right: Ivory, Hot Stone, Terracotta, Desert Sand
flash
sunlight
 Bottom tier, from left to right: Antique Rose, Black Chocolate , Sandy Rose, Gold Bar
flash
sunlight
I love BB shadows... and these are so everyday wearable... this palette will get a lot of use...

No comments:

Post a Comment