Saturday, July 2, 2011

it's saturday night...

tomorrow will be a day of relaxation spent with Jay... We saw each other a total of about an hour and a bit in the past two days... work keeps him busy. I've kept busy as well. 
I organized my beauty stash. Somehow it still looks messy... but it's an organized mess :)
 I thinned out my closet a bit. My little helper found the pile of clothes a great spot to nap...
 I steamed cleaned our carpets... reason pictured below... our furry awesome...
on a side note…
Lately I've been obsessed with ankles… OBSESSED!!!!! Mostly my own, but also ankles of horses (we have pony cops in Toronto), ankles of giraffes (not many of those in Toronto, but I think about them a lot)… and ankles of other women… I stare… If you're out and about and find some weird female looking at your feet… it could be me…

Possibly because I keep constantly reminding myself that I have them. The gorgeous purple-gray patches are caused by flip-flops. Love them, but when I wear them I have the tendency to hit my left ankle with the back of my right flip-flop (and vice versa) when I walk... they are starting to hurt. I might need to switch to sneakers... or non flip-flop type sandals...

No comments:

Post a Comment