Friday, July 1, 2011

Mario Badescu Cucumber Tonic Mask

Recommended for combination, oily, and sensitive skin types; this mask is formulated to clean and tighten pores, improve the radiance and texture of skin; basically brings back the glow to tired, dull face.

Main ingredients are cucumber extract and oil absorbing clays. As with most masks apply a think layer over clean skin, wait 15-20 min and rinse with tepid water.

One of my favorite MB masks, this jar of wonderful is very light green in color, and the scent is refreshing but very settle as well. Feels cool and soothing when applied. However it does dry and become tight on your face (it contain clays remember), so I know when I lost track of time when my face starts to feel really uncomfortable :)

It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, firm, and clean. Overall money well spent :)

1 comment: