Friday, July 15, 2011

Mario Badescu Healing Cream

This is on my beauty shelf for three reasons that made me buy it:
1. It prevents scarring and promotes healing.
2. Soothes redness and irritation.
3. Non-comedogenic and non-oily.

Main ingredient is Balsam Peru, which is great at healing and minimizing redness. May be used on delicate and sensitive skin, alone or under a moisturizer.

Instructions direct one to use this only on problem areas, but I have days when I just smooth it all over my face. This stuff is great, non-greasy, really creamy, but somehow feels light on my face and it does soothe really well. As for redness reduction, it's not a miracle, but it does tend to calm it as well.... I want something that will erase it :)

Overall... I like it, and am currently enjoying my second jar. Even-though it's non-oily I prefer to use it at night when I'm all relaxed and my face takes a break from makeup.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, another MB post - nooo! :D

    I mean YES but it just reminds me how difficult it is to find in the UK :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading your blog, and I like photos!
    See mine if you wish to, I add you to my bookmarks of fav. blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds nice! I enjoying reading about Mario Badescu products. I always hear good things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss A - I'm envious of your ability to get your hands on Illamasqua... they need to bring their nail polishes to Canada

    Isabella - thanks and I will :)

    VM - MB has become a bit of a staple in my regimen, some of their products really work

    ReplyDelete