Monday, July 25, 2011

Mario Badescu Silver Powder

MB Blurb: "For excessive, stubborn blackheads, this oil absorbent powder will help to unclog congested pores. Prevents blackheads and promotes a healthier complexion. You will see a remarkable difference after one application.

How to Use: Once or twice a week dip a water dampened cotton ball into the powder and press on nose, chin and congested areas on the face. Wait 10 minutes and wipe off with toner or astringent."


Ummmm it does work, but I wasn't wowed after the first application. Pore congestion is slightly lessened, but my pores are still there, they haven't been shrunk... I truly don't believe that's possible. Instructions are accurate, dip a cotton ball in water, pick up a tad and apply to face. After 10 minutes remove with toner, because somehow this powder is really hard to get off. After toner I tend to wash my face with my face wash and tone it again. Possibly an overkill, but I feel like this product leaves a film on my face.

The amount of powder is very generous, and will last for a very long while... but I don't know if it will be repurchased.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad it didn't work that well! It does seem like a very interesting product though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree I am a bit disappointed, because this stuff has pretty great reviews,and my face is the odd one out

    ReplyDelete