Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mario Badescu Whitening Mask

Meant to help even out and lighten unevenness in skin tone caused by blemishes, age spots, scars caused by skin conditions such as acne.  Three main ingredients to achieve the above are Kojic Acid, Mulberry extract, and Licorice extract. It does not contain AHAs so it's safe for those suffering from breakouts and/ or those out there with sensitive skin type.

To use apply a thin layer avoiding eyes of course. Wait 5-10 min and rinse with tepid water. Suggested usage 2-3 time a week.

Once again I follow with a light cleanser and toner after use. This mask does dry, and the scent is a bit strong, hard to describe, but quite delicious (to me at least).

As for the whitening effects… they were slight. I've read some online reviews about this product, and for some it's a clear winner, while for others a clear miss. I feel I'm in the second camp. It leaves my face feeling hydrated, but it hasn't done any major whitening or lightening of existing marks to warrant a repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment