Sunday, July 24, 2011

Oribe 24K Gold Pomade

"Sleek back you hair with super-rich gold highlights for instant lustrous glamour. Excellent for use on pleasure craft, in convertibles or anywhere a little 24-karat seduction is needed. Smooth onto wet or dry hair and style sexily. Add string bikini and dark glasses. Warning: Might shine your clothes, too. Undress with care. Shampoo thoroughly (maybe even twice)."

The description alone was irresistible... while I don't see myself putting on a string bikini... I love smoothing this into my hair. I'm not heavy handed with it, because this does stick to your fingers and anything else it touches... but it also imparts the best 24-karat sparkle to your locks. I'm a dark brunette... this looks awesome!!!!

The packaging, divine....
 the product...
daylight (sunshine)
flash
 other than the glitter/shimmer this also has a bit of hold...and I find it shampoos out quite easily...
 hmmmm looking at this picture, I'm wondering how this would work on my eyelids....
this jar of gold is a total indulgence, not exactly something to put in your hair everyday, but I do love to play with it on the weekends... now for that pleasure craft...

1 comment: