Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation

This was a purchase made after some online research, like watching a video by juicytuesday, among others.

Claims:
- malleable coverage texture
- no mask-like effect
- 12hr coverage
- hypoallergenic
- used by dermatologists
- non-comedogenic
- non-acnegenic
- fragrance-free
- spf 20

It is the best foundation I've purchased to date. It does even out my skin tone/cover redness the best. It also wears rather well. My t-zone still shines through after a few hours, I'm just wondering if it's my primer or moisturizer rather than this foundation that's the cause... lol... it's just my freaky face. 

This is full-coverage in every sense of the word. You ladies out there with flawless, near flawless complexions will have no need for this heavy duty pro. But for those of us who are not, this might become your favorite just as it became mine.

It retails for $29.95 CAD at Shoppers Drug Mart... practically half the price than I usually pay. Comes in a convenient squeeze tube. One huge drawback... it only comes in 4 shades!!!! Very limited. I'm lucky enough that my skin tone matches shade 15 Opal (lightest) pretty close. Others like juicytuesday, who find themselves in between, buy two and mix their perfect shade...

I prefer to apply it using my fingers or my MAC 130 short duo fibre brush (just like juicytuesday), it does work the best.

Overall highly recommended....

Oh instructions included and on the packaging itself are in: English, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Greek? (I think), and Polish.. which makes me think you should be able to acquire it in countries where these are the official languages... but I could be wrong :)

2 comments: