Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vichy NormaDerm Teint Anit-Imperfection Foundation

I've become consumed with Vichy foundation. Decided to also give NormaDerm Teint a try since it's specifically formulated for problematic skin types. Comes in 5 shades, and retails for $27.95 CAD.

Claims:
- 8 hour hold
- covers without clogging pores
- non-comeogenic
- hypoallergenic
- non-drying
- non-greasy texture

This is my favorite foundation to date. This one has moved to the top of my foundation list.  It is also the cheapest one I own ($27.95 CAD for the tube pictured), and I wasn't going to buy it because I already had two others in my basket… this is a one instance example where I'm glad I have a cosmetic shopping problem…

The fact that this foundation is formulated specifically for women aged 20-35 who have problem skin is icing on my foundation cake. It contains zincadone atm to help combat and prevent future imperfections. Like that fact a lot…

It has a bit of a cosmetic scent to it, which I don't mind at all (but the sensitive noses out there might). It is also a bit on the runny side, and the fact that the shade range consists of only 5 choices might prove to be a challenge for some as well. However I moisturize and prime my face then with my awesome Sigma F80 I buff this in and the effect is seamless. It won't totally cover anything drastic on your face, this is more of a light to medium coverage foundation (I use my Vichy Dermablend on the areas this little buddy can't handle). But it looks so lovely on, soft and velvety, and this is the only foundation that won't start to split and separate on my face after 6 hours of wear. This is the one where I can't tell I'm wearing foundation, foundation. Even at the end of the day I'm not itching to get it off my face, it never starts to feel heavy or grimy, it simply works for me.

Ahhhh I wish I found it sooner. This is my current HG.

Now, if only I could find something to keep my shiny t-zone under control :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't like things that smell makeup-ish which I know is kind of weird lol However it sounds totally worth it :)

    ReplyDelete