Saturday, July 9, 2011

we've been kissin' for well over a decade now...

a gift from J to mark our first smooch... Hello Kitty watch has been retired...
I've been lemming a Philip Stein timepiece for the past 5 years now or so... this brand has also been featured on Oprah's favorite things episodes (more than once)...
it's not something I believe per say but I do find it interesting, Philip Stein watches are a holistic approach to watchmaking... from Philip Stein website:

"The Natural Frequency Technology in Philip Stein watches are key frequencies beneficial to life and health. The frequencies embedded in Philip Stein watches provide information to the biofield that makes the person wearing a Philip Stein watch more resilient and adaptable to stress."

Well I didn't want it because of the sales pitch... I just love it for the look...

No comments:

Post a Comment