Saturday, July 9, 2011

Why the address and name change....

Me: I'm thinking of changing my blog name... it just seems so long winded... I don't like it. Got any ideas?
Jay: Call it "Limited Lucy".
Me: Why?
Jay: Because you love limited editions.
Me: But that's not the only thing I blog about....
Jay: Yeah but that's who you are....

hahahahaha he's a funny one. So I changed the name... and because I like to keep things streamlined I also changed the address... I think my blog is relatively unknown that it won't cause too much of an inconvenience... and for a handful of those out there that were annoyed by it, I truly apologize...

I also feel this name is more appropriate, one because I do truly love limited editions... and two I am so limited as to how much of limited edition anything I can afford to own....

No comments:

Post a Comment