Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dior Vernis and Gift with Purchase

Accompanying the Lady Dior palette (yesterday's post) were two Dior polishes, Perfecto and Purple Revolution. My nails are still growing out. Currently 4 out of 10 are ready to be painted… so swatches are coming up, but it will be a while. You'll most likely see the colors (if you haven't already) on other blogs before you do on mine.
 Dior's promotional gift with purchase was this beautiful silver Dior mini clutch, that I will totally use when going out.
 Upon opening, some random stuff that I've never tried, so I'm looking forward to it. Included: Capture Totale One Essential, Dior Maximizer lash primer, L'Or De Vie concentrate for the face.
 Then gasp as I pull out an absolutely stunning mini version of a classic Dior 5 shadow eye palette. It is perfect.
 Allow me to compare.
 I will not be swatching the shades, because I don't plan on using them. This is one great addition to my mini collection, which currently consists of only perfumes, but has now expanded to shadows as well :).
 For those interested this is a mini of Mystic Smokys 004
Random Share: last night I had a dream that I received a gift from someone special. He said "It's from Chanel baby..." Upon opening I notice that the labels read "Channel" not "CHANEL"... I let him know. He says "Yeah but it was sooooo much cheaper, and what's the difference anyways?"...OMG!!! WHO IS THIS PERSON?!!!  
I woke up...
On second thought it wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare...

2 comments: