Saturday, August 20, 2011

Estée Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelée

I was going to stop at the polish form EL fall collection. But having swatched Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelee at the counter, I started obsessing about it bit. Decided to stop torturing myself and asked Jay for it, and this is the last item I'm sharing that I received from Jay last Friday...
 A try-blend of liquid, gel, and powder this is a truly innovative product. Pictures don't really show it well, but this isn't flat in the palette there actually is a wave. The color is a perfect mix of bronze-peach-gold. It glides on and is extremely shiny/shimmery (not glittery). This is a luminous glow taken to another level.
 If you are like me and have imperfect complexion, it is rather hard to pull this off on your cheeks, even-tough it claims to smooth out your complexion it's not a miracle. But it looks great and wears awesome on you eyes as a shadow or liner. I love to line my lower lash line with it. With a nice big fluffy brush, dust this onto your collarbone, shoulders, arms, for a fantastic body glow. For a softer look apply dry, for an intense "futuristic" look apply wet.
shade
direct sunlight - the multi colored shimmer doesn't picture well... but it was gorgeous
flash

No comments:

Post a Comment