Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jo Malone Basil & Verbena Living Cologne

Years and years ago, Jay brought home a bottle of Jo Malone Grapefruit & Rosemary Living Cologne. I didn't like it, it was to piney. One day while in a fit of cleaning, I threw it out... and to this day I can't live that down. Almost every single time Jo Malone comes up, I hear "... remember the day when you threw out..." yeah, yeah I remember...

At that time Jo Malone Living Colognes weren't available in Toronto as well... It was a dark Jo Malone time for me :)

Several years later, I finally repurchased. Not Grapefruit & Rosemary (I still find it too rosemary, not enough grapefruit), but Basil & Verbena now that's refreshing.

While this is meant as a room spray, the SA explained this is not a room deodorizer, this is a cologne and if you love the scent it may also be worn on your skin. The only difference other than the size of the bottle, is that supposedly living colognes contain 2% less of the essential oils than actual Jo Malone colognes.

Anywho... I adore it... and spray it way too often, this is a definite repurchase:) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment