Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover

I discovered this eye makeup remover a couple of years ago.  I wasn't satisfied with anything I tried up to date. One day I went to Sephora and drew lines on the back of my hand with eyeliners and mascaras both waterproof and not. Then I took some cotton pads and walked around the store garbing makeup removers, dabbing a bit on the cotton and giving a quick swipe to the back of my hand, making sure I dragged it across all the lines.

None of the makeup removers could get the job done, that is until I tried Lancôme Bi-Facil. It took everything off with no effort on my part. I was sold...

There was a time when I couldn't find it anywhere in TO. When I did finally find it I bought two. At the checkout counter my total came to over $70.00 (for only these two products), the girl apologized to me and started to look over the receipt to find out where she overcharged me. I told her that she did not make a mistake. Yeah...this is pricey...

I haven't used it for a while once I switched to oil pre-cleansers. However I was happy when I saw it in the 'haul' stash.

This makeup remover has two parts to it, that stay separated and the bottle must be shaken before use. I gave it a gentle shake before taking this picture so that you can see the difference. The top lipid part removes makeup, the bottom water part contains ingredients that leave your eye area refreshed and conditioned, without any greasy residue.

I know that is product is another cult favorite, and I would recommend it to those who don't pre-cleanse with oil... if your budget allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment