Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lancôme Tropiques Minérale Bronzer in Natural Sunkiss

I own one Lancôme Bronzer in Natural Suntan that I've purchased myself and have worn practically every single day. This one was included in the 'haul'... the shade is Natural Sunkiss. I was really excited to compare the two.

But first let me reiterate why I love this product: it's made without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, or syntheic dyes, it's oil and fragrance free, talc free, non-drying (contains Aloe Vera), allergy-tested, and non-acnegenic.
 So Natural Sunkiss seems to have a bit more of an orange base and is a tad lighter. But I find the difference in shade between the two to be so slight as to be negligible once applied. I'm happy to have a backup I didn't have to spend $48.00 CAD on :)
flash
direct sunlight
shade

1 comment:

  1. I just love them!!!

    I bought mine on eBay for 5 USD, I have to tell you, I also do love this one!!
    =D

    ReplyDelete