Wednesday, August 24, 2011

L'Oréal Magic Perfecting Base

So I thought I was done searching for the HG primer, but who am I kidding, that lasted about two weeks. Then I found myself in my local Shoppers Drug Mart, and I figured why not try something from here. I was drawn to Magic Perfecting Base by L'Oréal, because the size of the product is quite small (so I wasn't committing to a huge jar) and it was on sale for $9.99 CAD.

Also I liked all the promises on the back of the package:
- wears all day
- smooths lines
- hides pores
- banishes imperfections
- suitable for all skin types
- non-comedogenic
The product is a beautiful light pink color and has a gellish type texture. It has no scent. I dot it on my face each morning after moisturizer and blend in. It instantly smooths my skin and makes it feel even and velvety. It does not impart a pink tone to your complexion, so it can be worn alone if you're not into coverage.
My foundation glides on with ease. I get about 6-8 hours of wear before needing a touch up. So overall this was a great drug store buy, and I definitely see myself repurchasing this primer again. Another bonus of drug store makeup, it goes on sale regularly, one need not pay full price if one is patient :)

No comments:

Post a Comment