Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR (Multi-Usage Dry Oil)

I've always wanted to try this oil, and a few weeks ago I decided to stop thinking about it and just get it. As you can see it splits in the bottle, you must shake it up before use.
This product is made without added preservatives and contains "6 Precious Oils and Vitamin E". May be used all over your body for a touch of glam, including your face and hair.
Some of the ingredients: macadamia seed oil, sweet almond oil, hazel seed oil, camellia oleifera seed oil, olive fruit oil, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, tomato fruit/leaf/stem extract......
 The rest of my photos are taken with flash to capture the incredible shimmer of this stuff.... gooooregous....
Great thing about the packaging. The bottle is glass and it has a little stopper on top so when you tip it over the product doesn't pour out, you have to shake/tap the bottle to dispense the amount you want.
I love, love the gold....
it doesn't make your skin oily or greasy or super glittery... instead it imparts an absolutely irresistible glow....
Oh yes... it smells rather nice as well :)... 
It retails for $35.00 CAD at Shoppers Drug Mart...

6 comments:

  1. Oh Gosh, this looks so pretty. Love the subtle sparkle on your skin. And it smells nice as well? I'm tempted to get my hands on it now :/

    I don't often go for sparkly/shimmery body oils/lotions but this one actually looks like it would be great on pale skin.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has a sweet scent that lingers... I think of warm summer evenings when I smell it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, your skin glows but does not sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog!! I was randomely googling a Dior mask I have to read about it before going to bed. And voila!! I just started following you and read a couple of posts. Will continue reading tomorrow. Great reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Patricia, following back :)

      Delete