Friday, August 26, 2011

Oribe Shampoo and Conditioner for Beautiful Color

Shampoo: "An ultra-gentle cleanser for ultra-beautiful color.
Extend the bright, happy life of your dye with high-tech ingredients that target damaged areas for intense moisture treatment and protect your hue from the elements."


Conditioner: "This rich, restorative conditioner extends the life of your dye while soothing over-processed, color-treated hair.
Enhanced environmental protection keeps color-sapping UV rays at bay."


Both products are paraben free, and have UV protection to keep your color true longer. As well the "box is sourced from well-managed forests."

I can't tell you how I learn about a product; how this knowledge then turns into an obsession, and a need to own, to try.... it's just too complicated and irrational...

So lets just talk about the product. When I came upon Oribe (pronounced Or-bay) I was very intrigued. I think every woman can agree that our locks are precious to us, and I can't speak for all but I have some serious hair envy. I will treat my hair to the best I can find (budget allowing)... this was a bit of a stretch, but no regrets.

Love the packaging, love the product, it smells a bit like green apples. Ultimate luxury... my hair feels soft, clean, and light.

I was seriously contemplating making this my it hair product and alternating it with Oribe Signature shampoo and conditioner... But I came to my senses and realized that is a lot of money going down the drain... So I will enjoy while it lasts, but no repurchase in the near future...

Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color $43.00 CAD ($36.00 USD)
Oribe Conditioner for Beautiful Color $47.00 CAD ($39.00 USD)

No comments:

Post a Comment