Monday, August 8, 2011

Too Faced - Shadow Insurance

This came highly recommended by a couple of beauty bloggers, but it's my sister who finally convinced me to purchase it. This is silicone based eye shadow primer, that works for both cream and powder shadows. 

On Sephora.com it states that a rain drop amount of product will cover the whole lid, trust me you'll need a lot less than that for both eyes. This product is great, applies extremely smoothly. I also like the tube vs a pump or a wand.

It does improve the wear and look of my shadows. The ones that used to crease, crease no more. Totally worth the purchase.


UPDATE : It does hold my shadows in place, but the product keeps splitting on me. Sometimes all that comes out is some oil type stuff, even when I shake it up. I'm loosing the love I had for this little tube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment