- 35% H202 can be lethal if ingested in its pure form. Should that occur, drink lots of water to dilute it and call your doctor or 911 immediately. Because of this if you have children in your house I would just suggest staying away from H202, unless your are 110% sure there is no way an accident can occur. CONSUMPTION OF H202 IN CONCENTRATIONS OF 10% OF MORE MAY CAUSE NEUROLOGICAL DAMAGE!
- It is also corrosive and will burn your skin if spilled (just imagine damage it can do if swallowed, eroded esophagus anyone?). So handle wearing protective clothing, take your time, and pay attention to what you're doing. Speaking of which, in the store I purchased mine at, it was located in the fridge on the bottom shelf. I pick a bottle up, it's wet I put it down, look at my hand and my skin has turned white... yup reaction is instant. I quickly wiped my hand on my pants (bleached them), and washed my hands (had a water bottle with me). No lasting permanent damage, skin is normal once again, but it freaked me out... so take care when grabbing for it. I know I'll have a pair of plastic gloves with me next time.
- Don't use any other form of H202 topically or internally other than the 35% Food Grade kind that has been properly diluted. Other forms have fillers that aren't meant for purpose I'm about to describe.
- Store undiluted portion in the freezer (it does not freeze solid) clearly marked and securely closed. H202 is unstable, but it deteriorates slowly if kept away from light and contaminants (about 10% per year) and freezing it slows down that process even further. This is the reason I bought the smallest bottle available, because I have to dilute it, it will last me a while.
I am extremely happy my sister felt compelled to share the video with me. This is the cheapest acne treatment I've tried to date, and I'm sticking with it, for at least another month or two :)