Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser


Why is this so fabulous? I don't know. Recommended by dermatologists and chock full of parabens.  Maybe there is something to  it.... What am I saying?! There is something to it.


This cleanser is cheap, dirt cheap when I compare it to other cleansers I've spent my money on. Gets even cheaper when on sale, which if often enough. It's has a clear light yellow shampoo like consistency that has slight medicinal scent to it. I'm not disgusted by it, but I don't love it either. On the bottle it is advertised for sensitive-oily-acne prone types... that seems to be my face. First couple of uses it stung my cheeks and near my nose area. But it doesn't anymore.


It's gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped. Currently I use it at night, but once I run out of my morning cleanser, this might become my only cleanser. It's cheap, effective, and I should have gotten over my drug store snobbery sooner....

No comments:

Post a Comment