Monday, September 12, 2011

CHANEL Illusion D'Ombre - Illusoire (83)

Other than the nail polishes from the Chanel fall collection, I wanted just one other item. It is Chanel's version of a cream powder eyeshadow, a lovely lineup of 6 colors. I swatched... I liked three... I loved one. 

I couldn't resist the call of Illusoire, a gorgeous purple-gray metallic; my current fave taupe.  In the picture below it appears charcoal in color... it was a combination of its uniqueness and light that made this beautiful shade a challenge to photograph...
 The brush was included with the pot. I haven't used it, even-though Chanel claims it is specifically designed for their gel-cream-powder shadow
 Swatches: First afternoon sunlight.. left side applied dry and blended out, right side applied wet...
 Below, shade...
 Next, with flash... the metallic sparkle shines...
 Applied with a very light hand, blended out, and photographed with flash...

No comments:

Post a Comment