Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dissapointment: Laura Mercier Mascara


Laura Mercier makes some really nice stuff. I know, I have several items. But mascara doesn't seem to be one of them.
Granted what I have is a sample, that I received as part of gift with purchase; but aren't samples supposed to make you fall in love with the product so you buy the full-sized version?

Well this does not. The brush is ok, I like them a bit bigger and fuller (now I know that's a personal preference). I can live with the brush, but it's the formula that fails big time. Kinda of clumpy, but what's worse, crumbly. After a couple of hours of wear I had tiny black specks dotting my under eye area; that really doesn't need any emphasis with the circles I've had lately.  I used it twice, and tossed it.

I love majority of LM products I've tried to date. Their shadows, foundations, blushes are top notch and I haven't regretted my purchases... but I will not be buying their mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment