Friday, September 23, 2011

Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes

Reason I purchased. I needed makeup wipes to remove my camouflage before my spinning classes.

Why this brand? I like the idea of my purchase helping a Polar Bear cause, and I was easily won over by the packaging.

A bit on these biodegradable towelettes. They contain aloe vera, chamomile, cucumber, and vitamin E. They are made without synthetic fragrance, parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, and phthalates.

Josie Maran claims that these wipes are gentle enough to be used to remove eye makeup. I don't use them on my eyes, I can spin with eye makeup on (and remove it with oil, once I get home).  I take my time when removing my foundation before class, but when I start sweating, and wipe my face, there are traces of makeup on my towel. So this does a good job (my post workout breakouts are no longer a daily occurrence), but not a 100% job.

Also maybe because they are free of fragrance that these sheets smell a bit plasticy to me (others find the scent quite pleasant); and I also wouldn't mind if they were a bit damper.

At $18.00 CAD ($12.00 USD) per packet, they are a bit pricey. But since Josie Maran is against animal testing, environmentally responsible, and uses natural ingredients…I will be repurchasing for the Polar Bears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment