Thursday, September 15, 2011

Klorane Frequent Use Energy Shampoo

Keeping my promise to myself and staying away from uber expensive hair shampoos and conditioners led me to purchase Klorane Frequent Use Energy shampoo at Shoppers Drug Mart. Since the bottle is double the size, I say this was a good deal.

This line is plant based and seems to be ecologically sensitive when it comes to harvesting. I am all for supporting companies that respect the environment.

As pictured, the shampoo is nice light yellow in color. The key ingredient in this bottle is citron pulp extract, which is high in carbohydrates, amino acids, vitamins, and flavonoids. Major benefits for your mane: it protects your strands, adds vitality, and neutralizes hard water which results in shiny hair.

Personal opinion: it is a very nice shampoo. Light and bright. Has a citrus kind of scent that reminds me of a cologne Jay used to wear. However the scent isn't as potent, and it rinses clean and disappears once you condition.

I condition using a mix of Lush and Phyto conditioners, and my hair feels soft, fluffy and clean.

I think I'll explore this line a bit further.

No comments:

Post a Comment