Friday, September 16, 2011

Lancôme Rénergie Eye Multiple Action

This item was not purchased, it was one of the many, many items I received here. I started to use it about a month ago, once I used up my previous day eye cream.

I like the whole concept of this product. Bottom half, a pot of very nice, creamy, easily absorbed eye moisturizer. On top a pot of under eye 'veil'. Not quite as pigmented as a concealer, but it brightens up and lightens the darkness something nice. It also has an spf 15, which is always a plus.

Each day I use more cream than I do the veil (I only need a tad of this stuff), so I'll run out of the bottom half faster than the top. However once it is all gone, I definitely see myself repurchasing, and not so much for the cream which is nice, but by no means the best, but for the veil. It's creamy easily
blend-able consistency and formulation are worth spending money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment