Thursday, September 29, 2011

MAC "Cremesheen" Lipstick - Offshoot

A limited edition shade from MAC's "MAC Me Over" collection. Looking at it in the tube, I thought it might be too dark. But applied it's a lovely neutral rosy color… perfect for fall.
 It's definitely creamy, and imparts a lovely sheen to your lips… label on the box reads "Cremesheen" :). Wears and stays nicely as well. I wear it without a lip liner and I've had no bleeding.
 This one is definitely worthy of a backup; one because it's beautiful, and two because it's a limited edition item. But I'm not going to succumb. As much as I love it, I love other colors as well, and I think that if I start running low and begin feeling pangs of regret at my choice, a dupe should not be that hard to find :)

2 comments:

  1. This shade is extremely close to Mac's Creme in Your Coffee (Cremesheen) which is a permanent shade! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete