Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nail Polish from Jacob

I was at Jacob this past weekend killing some time. It's been a couple of years since I bought anything from this Canadian store, but the company has me a bit in love with their no touch-up ad campaigns... even if Coco Rocha is incredibly beautiful, and she doesn't need photoshop to start with :). I saw a shirt that was really cute. Tried it on... looked even cuter. So I bought two in different colors.

As I'm standing in line to cash out. I notice a nail polish line up; 8 shades that match their fall collection. I tell myself, "so what if you don't own any Jacob polish, you don't need to, you already have so many you need to wear first, just pay for the shirts, be strong, and walk out"... it was  a good pep talk.

I'm cashing out, and the SA says "currently you are at $60, if you purchase and additional $15 worth of merchandise, you'll receive a $25 gift card towards your next visit". Without skipping a beat, I grab 3 shades, they were $6 each. Other than great color lineup, and an even better price, they are also 3-Free :)

From left to right: Tuxedo Chic, Runway Diva, and Prêt-à-Porter. I had a little set back, and currently only 2 of my  nail are worthy of any paint... but one day I shall post some swatches.

No comments:

Post a Comment