Friday, September 9, 2011

Regrets

Today I present 3.

Quo brush. It's nice and dense, and I acquired it years ago. I stopped using it, a few months back I picked it up again and realized why I stopped using it. It won't stop bleeding black color, no matter how many times I wash it. It's not going back in the basket.

Laura Geller pencil. The line was being discontinued at Sephora, it was dirt cheap. Still not worth it. It tugs, I feel the need to exert pressure and draw the line over and over again  to get any color payoff.

Lush It Started with a Kiss lip balm. Smells great, and if this was a lip scrub it'd be a winner. However the graininess of this product make it a total looser as a balm.  Any kiss you have with this on your lips will be your first and last simultaneously.  Plus it gets all weird after a while... see pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment