Friday, October 14, 2011

Estée Lauder - Evelyn Lauder Pink Ribbon Collection

As you may or may not know October is a Breast Cancer Awareness month. Several companies came out with promotional 'pink' products to support the cause.

I was smitten with the one by Estée Lauder, which consist of 5 items (I only acquired one). Limited Edition of course. EL will donate 20% of the retail value from the items in their collection to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
My choice includes a lovely pink clutch, and I mean lovely. I love the quality of this little purse. It could function as a little evening clutch, a wallet, or a cosmetics purse... I'm not sure which role my will acquire, but it will definitely find a purpose...
 Inside the clutch EL's Pure Color Lasting Shimmer lipstick in Wildly Pink #53. The packaging is sleek, sexy, and extremely appealing to my tiny glam side...
 The color: pink of course :) A gorgeous, wearable fushia. This is my October shade. I am rocking this totally feminine pink-berry like there is no tomorrow :)
 Formula is creamy, moisturizing, and wears very well.. I have no complaints...
 This 'pink' collection is only available through October while quantities last... I am happy to have gotten mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment