Sunday, October 23, 2011

finally

On Thursday I was at Eaton's Center, and stopped by Sephora. I was ecstatic when I saw my favorite body scrub back on the shelves. It's been months since I've used it last. I tried substitutes in the meantime, they were nice, but they weren't IT.

Immediately I grabbed four. The girl at the check out asked me if these were gifts, when I informed her that no these were all for me, and I'm stocking up and will most likely be back for more, she found it hilarious. Did not understand how one person can use so much body scrub... I didn't feel the need to clue her in on my maintenance... I don't think the amount of body scrub and the frequency I use it with is out of the norm...

Anyways I just wanted to share my joy at having my fave in my shower once again.

By the way, Sephora at Eaton's Center revamped it's layout a bit, and added Bobbi Brown and YSL to their stock... It was seriously hard to walk out with just the body scrub...

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog - just want to say I'm like you about stocking up on items. :) I'll have to stop by Sephora to check out their new assortment, I have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gift cards :) now that all the holiday bundles are coming out, it's a great time to shop :)

    ReplyDelete