Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Klorane - Shampoo and Conditioner with Pomegraneate

I colored my hair with henna a couple of weeks ago. My hair is so short that I can get away with using only 1 square. I dye it every 1-2 months, and each henna block contains 6 squares. At $20 a block, this is the cheapest hair dye ever :)

But this post isn't about henna, it's about shampoo and conditioner. Coloring my hair gave me a perfect excuse to try another concoction from Klorane. This time pomegranate infused shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair.

Klorane claims that using their pomegranate products will make your color last up to two times longer. I'm not sure if that also applies to henna dies.

But regardless, I am loving this combo. Shampoo light and gentle; conditioner creamy and thick; over all result, total satisfaction :) And it smells divine… a lovely light red berry type scent...

No comments:

Post a Comment