Friday, November 11, 2011

Big Deal!!!

image from: http://mliberalguy.blogspot.com/2011/01/what-pair.htm
For Jay and I that is… today we are getting married. This is the extent of my post :), utterly boring, without a point, and not beauty related at all… But starting tomorrow, I'll have a whole lineup of 'wedding' themed posts. All beauty and fashion and other stuff that I've chosen for myself and us on our day. (Jay's stuff might pop up as well).

A wedding is a big deal, not only emotionally, but also financially… I've been cool as a cucumber on the first point… well until I realized we have 45 days left and no flowers :) And mostly responsible with regards to the second point, we had a couple of shoe splurges... and that's all to come...
For now, I'm off to enjoy myself… tomorrow I'll be a Mrs. :)
Presented By www.capturingthelight.com

3 comments:

  1. enjoy your special day! looking forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenn :)

    I love you HUSBAND :)

    ReplyDelete