Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cethaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 50

I purchased this face cream for the following reasons:
- 20x the points on that day for it
- spf 50 is awesome
- $19.99 for the tube seemed very reasonable
- face wash from this brand is very nice… therefore I thought this must be as well

What I like about it:
The packaging. That's it. I like the convenient upside-down pump dispenser.

What it looks like:
It looks like sunblock :) Same consistency. Thick white lotion, that I felt gave my pale face an extra layer of paleness.

Why I didn't like it:
Because it's horrible for me. After barely an hour with it on, my makeup melted off… I have an oily t-zone, but this was beyond oily, this was pure grease… Seriously my face could have been used as a beacon in some heavy fog. It felt gross… it looked disgusting. Major regret, even after 20x the points.

No comments:

Post a Comment