Sunday, November 13, 2011

the hair and hair accessory: Trinh at Civello and Amie Noel Designs from Etsy

Having your hair done professionally, can eat up a chunk of your change. Wow… the minute you put 'wedding' or 'bride' in front of anything, prices just sky rocket. And I really didn't want to pay $100+ for someone to put some hair spray in my short, fine hair.

Luckily I have an awesome stylist. She's leaving at the end of this year, and I will miss her greatly. Trinh at Civello on Queen St. E. has rocked my hair for a few years now. I've been with her since she was a newbie at the salon… I'm sad for myself that she's moving on… and yet happy for her…

A week before our day I colored my hair myself with henna… it's what I do… and the next day I got a cut/trim by Trinh. I discussed this with her a month or so before our day. On Nov. 11th I simply booked a wash and style. She washed, styled, dried, sprayed, and attached my hair piece, and then didn't charge me a cent... It was her gift to me... I was so touched... Now I miss her already that much more...

Two of my sisters got their hair done at the same time… it was fun hanging out.

 I requested that every single lady attending our dinner party accessorize her hair... don't we all want to be royalty for a day? :) I found mine at Amie Noel Designs on Etsy a Lela - Ivory silk poppy Floral Fascinator with birdcage blusher veil.  It is a headband style piece because my hair is too fine and too short to hold a clip, and I do love it so... the fascinator that is :)

I loved the packaging... 
 looking pretty...
 couldn't wait to wear it...

No comments:

Post a Comment