Monday, November 21, 2011

the other accessories: Tiffany, mom's necklace, Jay's cufflinks

For my ears Tiffany Bead earrings in sterling silver, gifted to me by Jay a while back. I wear these almost every day. Somehow it seemed fitting that I should wear then on OUR day as well :)

For my neck a necklace that was a gifted to my mom on her 18th birthday by my paternal grandmother (my dad's mom). It was the perfect something old. This necklace is making rounds in my family. My older sister wore it on her wedding day as a bracelet, and held it until my wedding day. Now I wore it on our wedding day, and will hold it for the next girl in our family to get married... (I plan on replacing the string and adding a clasp to this beauty (which it's currently missing)... we improvised and my sister tied it with a white string, so that it could be worn as a necklace that it is:))
 Jay accessorized his outfit with some funky cuff-links that he purchased from Beyond the Rack... and yes they do indicate his profession :)

No comments:

Post a Comment