Saturday, December 17, 2011

Clarins Fix' Make-Up

This was my other Clarins purchase. I'm not quite sure what my reasoning behind it was. I think it just sounded really promising. I am easily swayed by products that claim to extend the wear of my makeup, keeping my face looking its best all day long.

I like the feel of this bottle, a heavy frosted glass. I don't like how small it looks and feels for the money I spent, $30.00 CAD for 30ml.

It smells wonderful, a bit like roses. I truly enjoy spraying this on my face each morning, once my face is done. I don't like how quickly I'm using up the bottle.

It does set my make-up beautifully. I feel my makeup does look better more natural somehow, even if I have to blot a few hours later. This can be re-sprayed, but I don't, it's too expensive to be used more than once a day. It hydrates my skin but doesn't make me oily. It doesn't break me out either:)

Will I repurchase? Well since I don't see myself giving up foundation anytime soon… reluctantly I'm saying 'yes'… simply because it's pricey… the product itself is lovely. I want it, I just wish I got more of it for my money.

If you're looking for a product that sets your makeup, and you've tired others that left you disappointed, I suggest you give Clarins a chance. If you feel this is way to expensive for what it is, I suggest you at least visit a Clarins counter and spray your face with it… see if you change your mind :)


In other news the gorgeous Cat at Beauty Inside and Outside has tagged me with Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Cat. At one point I shared 7 random things about me, and you can find them HERE. As for 15 top blogs, I like way too many blogs out there to limit myself to just 15. For a list of faves just look to the right, scroll down a bit and check out the list :)

3 comments:

  1. please come visit my blog and follow if you like..
    http://deesbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. please come visit my blog and follow if you like..
    http://deesbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dee, I'll be happy to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete