Monday, December 19, 2011

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector

this was the second item that was part of the Clarins gift with purchase, a mini version of their lip perfector. I've been reading up online about it, it seems to be all the rage among those who try it, so I was quite happy to get a little sample.
it has a nice sponge applicator, just like the full size version
and the color of my sample was the popular Rose Shimmer 01, a milky light pink shade.
I'm not posting swatches of this product on my lips, because it's nothing special on when it comes to color. It adds a beautiful sheen to your lips but that's about it. Can be worn alone or over a lipstick. 

It is non-tacky, moisturizing, and has a lovely light sweet scent. It even tastes good, so while it might have some staying power, I have a hard time keeping myself from licking my lips :) I'm really enjoying my sample... and I am seriously considering actually purchasing this product once I run out.

2 comments:

  1. I love this gloss - mine is the nude shade. There isn't much colour pay off at all but I love how it feels on the lips and tastes/smells. I always throw it in my bag because it is so easy to just put on, on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, I'll be buying the full sized version eventually :)

    ReplyDelete